- Supreme Court Orders
- AICTE/PCI Draft Regulations and Guidelines
Prohibition of Ragging
- Ragging within the University Campus including its Institutions / Departments and Hostels is strictly prohibited.
- Ragging in any form is prohibited also in the private lodges/buildings where the University students reside.
- No person including students / staff / faculty shall participate or abet or propagate ragging in any form.
Ragging is a cognizable offence under the law and the punishment to be meted out has to be exemplary and justifiably harsh to act as a deterrent. It may include one or more of the following:-
- Cancellation of admission, suspension, rustication or expulsion from the Institution / Hostel.
- FIR with the police and arrest.
- Collective punishment may be imposed where involved persons are not identified.
Anti Ragging Squad:
- Dr. BhagyashreeDhumal, Asst. Professor
- Mr. Pushpendra Patel , Asst. Professor
- Miss Rekha Chandra, Administrator
- Shilpi Prasad (Head of Committee)
- Saket Singh Chandel
- Miss Farha Khan
- Miss PurnimaKhairwar